- Bachelor's degree; certification in business studies, hotel management, travel and tourism or in human resources is preferred
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a fast-paced recruiting environment, either in-house or in an agency environment or in a customer centric environment
- Recruitment sourcing experience preferably in a professional / shared services or agency environment
- Ability to engage positively with customers and stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated openness to feedback and professionalism to support a culture of integrity
- Ability to problem-solve collaboratively
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel for MIS / reporting purposes
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Chennai (India) as part of McKinsey's Business Presentation Design Services team, which is part of McKinsey & Company's global support network, consisting of several globally operating teams that support our consultants from research, analytics, IT, assistant support and presentation design. You will be part of our Talent Acquisition (TA) team and reporting to the Head of TA.
McKinsey Business Presentation Design Services*, which is part of McKinsey & Company's global support network, consisting of several globally operating teams that support our consultants from research, analytics, IT, assistant support and presentation design.
Our teams in the Business Presentation Design support translate the findings made during the consulting process into compelling visuals, charts and presentations. In India, McKinsey Business Presentation Design Services has offices in Chennai, located in Ascendas International Techpark, and in Thiruvananthapuram's Technopark. With a total size of over 1300 colleagues, our teams work on a 24x7 basis and across 3-shifts.
- McKinsey Business Presentation Design Services is legally registered in India as Visual Graphics Computing Services India Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company.
What You'll Do
You will enable our recruiters to engage with candidates to deliver on their hiring targets by creating positive and memorable recruiting experiences.
Reporting to the head of talent acquisition, you will anchor our administrative tasks such as candidate data management and interview scheduling and coordination. You will be proactive and detailed oriented and will juggle multiple priorities that help the recruiters focus on their core deliverables.
Being the voice and face of the firm, you will create a memorable experience in each of your interactions and present the 'McKinsey' brand in a professional manner - we believe in creating a lasting impact.
As a responsive professional, we want you to partner with recruiters through the recruitment life-cycle from kick-off through closure to ensure 'time to fill' goals are achieved. Nimble in planning and execution, you will work with recruiters and manage our onsite and offsite recruiting events.
You will work with a bunch of dynamic and interesting talent experts who are always ready to challenge your boundaries. You will acquire new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. We're continuously looking to improve our hiring processes – and this is your chance to bring all of your innovative ideas to the table. For you to succeed in this role, you will receive periodic feedback, coaching and training opportunities provided by the firm.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top