Recruiting Assistant / Trainee
- Student with 2-4 years of full-time or part-time studies or a person who would like to start working in a Recruiting area
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to work in an international environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Professional attitude and superb team player' skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Intrest in HR / Recruitment work
Who You'll Work With
You be based on our Wroclaw Knowledge Center and will be part of the Recruiting team as well as the Administration team. Our Recruiting team conducts recruitment processes for our Polish Knowledge Center.
This collaboration is based on the external contract basis with flexible working hours (about 25-30hrs per week).
What You'll Do
You will contribute to the development of recruitment strategies and help manage candidates during the recruitment process.
You will be supporting employer branding activities at Universities in Poland by helping with the administration of recruitment events for students and professionals. You will own logistic and administrative support that will enable candidates to have a seamless recruitment processes. You will be also assisting to Recruitment team in various additional task such as interview scheduling and database administration.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top