Recruiting Administrator - New Ventures
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience with HR or Recruitment background preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple streams of work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Proactive problem solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions; desire and energy to continuously improve recruiting processes
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity to deal with senior-level candidates
- Track record as self-starter; discreet, respectful and caring with confidential information
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Recruiting IT tools and programs
- Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and last minute changes; ability to remain calm under pressure; comfortable working with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize and look beyond own responsibilities in order to help team members with more urgent deadlines as needed
- High level of customer service orientation and willingness to help with whatever is needed
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Tampa office and will be a part of our New Ventures recruiting team.
McKinsey New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for –and expands our investment in –our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
As one of the fastest-growing parts of our firm, New Ventures has more than 1,500 dedicated professionals (including more than 800 analysts and data scientists) and we're hiring more mathematicians, data scientists, designers, software engineers, product managers, client development managers and general managers.
What You'll Do
You will establish effective working relationships with all recruiters to ensure team cohesion.
You will own interview logistics for all candidates in the pipeline, including scheduling interviews, ensuring internal preparation, collecting and documenting feedback and scheduling decision calls. You will manage the entry of candidate data into our applicant tracking system, provide team members with in-person event support and manage additional team projects as needed. You will assist with onboarding tasks for new hires, call agenda management for weekly team calls and ad-hoc reporting. You will participate in weekly team calls and team meetings.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top