Recruiting Administrator - German Speaker
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in HR or related field
- 1-2 years administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Very good verbal and written language skills in German or English (C1)
- Solid problem solving skills including analytical thinking and practical judgment
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Excellent communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure, manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others effectively
- Contributing to a highly collaborative work environment
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
Who You'll Work WithYou will work in our Poznan office as part of our consultant recruiting team. Our recruiting teams focus on sourcing and hiring top talent from the workforce for a variety of positions at our firm.
What You'll Do
You will support your team in all administrative facets of consultant recruiting, from resume processing to onboarding of new joiners.
You will also administer incoming applications by acknowledging receipt of the resumes and other documents and entering candidates' data into the Firm's personnel system. You will be mainly responsible for daily resume screening and contact with candidates. In addition, you will be responsible for assigning Coaches to candidates before their interviews. Therefore, you will be in close contact with consultants supporting this process.
You will apply recruiting-related processes, programs and tools, support the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish including, as well as screening CVs, checking completeness of documents, contact with candidates. Moreover, you will perform a range of additional administrative tasks (such as creating reports), providing assistance to the recruiting team where needed.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top