Recruiting Administrator - German Speaker
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in HR or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a corporate or professional services environment with knowledge of relevant local HR regulations and issues is preferred
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Solid problem solving skills including analytical thinking and practical judgment
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Excellent communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure and manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others effectively
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
- Very good verbal and written language skills in German or English (C1)
Who You'll Work WithYou will work in Poznan as part of our recruiting team. This group focus on sourcing and hiring top talent from the workforce for a variety of positions at our firm.
What You'll Do
You will support the recruiting team in a variety of administrative facets that range from resume processing to event organization.
You will administer incoming applications by acknowledging receipt of the resumes and entering candidates' data into the firm's personnel system. In addition, you will be responsible for assigning coaches to candidates before their interviews, therefore, you will be in close contact with consultants supporting this process.
You will apply recruiting-related processes, programs and tools, and support the recruitment life cycle from start to finish. This includes screening CVs, checking completeness of documents, scheduling interviews, and compiling feedback. Additionally, you will support recruiting events by entering applications and preparing event materials (candidate lists and name tags, etc.).
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top