- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience; HR or Recruitment background preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple streams of work independently; meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills; ability to build strong relationships with recruiting colleagues, consultants and candidates
- Proactive problem solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity; track record as self-starter; discreet, respectful and caring with confidential information
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Recruiting IT tools and programs
- Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and last minute changes; ability to remain calm under pressure; comfortable working with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize and look beyond own responsibilities in order to help team members with more urgent deadlines as needed
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in our Tampa Service Center (TSC), located in St. Petersburg, Florida and will be part of our Southern Office (SO) recruiting team.
What You'll Do
You'll be a collaborative participant of the Southern Office (SO) recruiting team and will establish effective working relationships with recruiters to ensure cohesion and provide your perspectives.
You'll be responsible for assisting with interview day preparation and small events by securing conference rooms, catering, and AV equipment. You will owning materials preparation which will include pulling candidate resumes, creating a mail merge for labels and name tags, pulling interviewer bios, and printing cases. You will and generate offer letters for new hires, entering information into REACH (McKinsey's Applicant Tracking System) and running data reports.
You'll manage a high volume of candidate intelligence and maintain accurate and up-to-date information in REACH. You will be responsible for running regular reports and will assist the Analytics team with any special reports.
You'll work closely with the recruiting teams to manage day-to-day operations and support recruiting efforts across the multiple streams during the attraction, selection and cultivation phase.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top