Recruiting Administrator - English Speaker
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in HR or related field
- Preferably 1-2 years administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Very good verbal and written language skills in English required (C1 - CEFR* or equivalent preferred)
- Additional proficiency in any other major European language desirable
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Knowledge of relevant local HR regulations and issues preferred
- Solid problem solving skills including analytical thinking and practical judgment
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Excellent communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure, manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others effectively
- Contributing to a highly collaborative work environment
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
Who You'll Work WithYou will work in Poznan as part of our consultant recruiting team. Our recruiting teams focus on sourcing and hiring top talent from the workforce for a variety of positions at our firm.
What You'll Do
You will support the consultant recruiting team in all administrative facets of recruiting.
This includes responsibilities that range from resume processing to event organization. You will also administer incoming applications by acknowledging receipt of the resumes and entering candidates' data into the firm's personnel system. In addition, you will be involved in the organization of various campus recruiting events. Therefore, you will be in close contact with other support staff members and consultants. Specifically, you will provide this type of support to the McKinsey Amsterdam office.
You will apply recruiting-related processes, programs and tools, and support the recruitment life cycle from start to finish. This includes screening CVs, checking completeness of documents, scheduling interviews, and compiling feedback from interviews. Moreover, you will administer recruiting events by entering application to a system, preparing event material (candidate lists, required documents, folders, name tags, etc.). Finally, you will perform a range of additional administrative tasks, providing assistance to the recruiting team where needed.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top