Recruiter - New Ventures
- University degree
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment in an international environment, ideally in the Energy or Oil & Gas industries
- Experience and a passion for direct sourcing and demonstrable expertise in using a variety of sources to attract the right candidates
- Ability to take initiative with little direction
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly with all audiences
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills driven by the desire to continuously improve processes
- Ability to work well independently, with a strong sense of team work
- Ability to work with people at all levels within an organisation, can work against tight deadlines
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our New Ventures team in Amsterdam or Munich.
McKinsey New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for –and expands our investment in –our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
As one of the fastest-growing parts of our firm, New Ventures has more than 1,500 dedicated professionals (including more than 800 analysts and data scientists) and we're hiring more mathematicians, data scientists, designers, software engineers, product managers, client development managers and general managers.
What You'll Do
You'll act as thought partner to hiring managers and leadership and will work to understand their talent needs and hiring targets, develop profiles and specifications.
You'll develop and execute the sourcing strategy in EMEA and define the interview process in line with the role requirements and assessment process. You'll act as key advisor to your internal clients on market, candidate profiles and other strategic aspects of talent acquisition
You'll run the full interview process up to offer closure and on-boarding. You will use an appropriate combination of direct sourcing and referrals. You'll approach, attract and develop candidate interest in our opportunities. You'll run initial interviews and make recommendations, and ensure a smooth on-boarding process for all new joiners, working closely with local HR.
You'll get involved in other projects in line with talent acquisition strategies such as campus recruiting, company branding and diversity recruiting.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top