Recruiter - McKinsey Digital
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in a technology company or function
- Strong interest in IT/Technology innovations, keen to follow industry trends and the ability to "talk shop" with technical candidates
- Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies, channels, and processes
- Highly developed executive search skills (e.g., candidate attraction, talent assessment)
- Experience working with an ATS in a high volume and detail oriented environment
- High level of entrepreneurship and creativity
- Self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Who You'll Work With
You will work in our Santiago office and will lead our Digital McKinsey recruiting efforts for the region. You will work with a team to define a strategy to hire the best talent, while strengthening and developing McKinsey's brand.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
What You'll Do
You will help plan, coordinate and drive hiring activities in South America.
In this role you will work with leadership to determine hiring targets and develop profiles and specifications for digital professionals. You will develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, networking and other relevant methods.
As an evangelist for Digital McKinsey, your goal will be to attract and further develop candidate interest in roles and help candidates understand our unique value proposition. You will guide candidates through the full recruiting process and evaluate, manage and develop 3rd-party recruiting resources as necessary.
Back to top