Recruiter - McKinsey Analytics
- University degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, ideally within an executive search or corporate recruiting function
- Strong interest in analytical/technical innovations, keen to follow industry trends and savvy enough to "talk shop" with technical people
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruiting environment with the ability to take initiative with little direction
- Highly developed executive search skills (e.g. attraction and selection of talent)
- Desire to continuously improve the way we hire, discover distinctive analytics talent and to provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Demonstrable understanding of senior leadership mindset and proven experience of building trust based relationships
- High level of entrepreneurship and creativity
Who You'll Work With
You will work in our Madrid office as part of McKinsey Analytics and the Experienced Professional (EP) recruiting team.
As part of this team, you will partner directly with senior leadership across EMEA to identify, attract and onborad the best analytics talent in the world. You will have exposure to a broad variety of roles and you will own and drive all aspects of our recruiting process.
McKinsey Analytics turns data into actionable insights and improved performance. We identify the highest-value opportunities, source the most relevant internal and external data, apply world-class analytics and modelling, and drive adoption throughout the organization. Our growing team of more than 1000 analytics experts includes analysts, data scientists and data engineers.
What You'll Do
You will play a meaningful role in driving all aspects of analytics recruiting.
As a recruiter, you will develop talent management strategies. You will build trust based relationships with internal clients. You will learn how to quickly understand their talent needs and work with them to determine hiring targets, develop profiles and specifications and ensure success of new hires.
In this role you will be responsible for the full hiring life cycle and will plan, coordinate and drive hiring activities. Using your knowledge of effective sourcing strategies, you will use a combination of direct sourcing and referrals to approach, attract and develop candidate interest. You will guide candidates and internal clients through our robust selection process and provide consistent reporting on pipelines and progress against your goals. You will also evaluate, manage and develop third party resources such as search firms or research contractors.
Back to top