- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of recruiting experience in corporate or professional environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationship with candidates and consultants at all levels
- Self-starter with high levels of drive and desire to achieve goals
- Strong team player eager to work collaboratively and share knowledge with others
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail yet mindful of the big picture
- Ability to take initiative and deal with unexpected situations or last minute changes; comfortable working with minimal direction and ambiguity; ability to work under pressure
- Proactive problem solver capable of raising issues and generating solutions with colleagues of all levels of seniority
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally. Ability to tactfully and sensitively deal with different queries and situations, both internally and externally
- Strong computer and analytical skills; proficient with database management (e.g. Reach)
- Excellent English language skills, fluent in Polish
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the campus recruitment team working to drive forward best practice recruiting for the firm and Warsaw office.
What You'll Do
You will work to attract high-calibre individuals from a wide range of sectors, coordinating a gold standard recruiting process to all applicants.
In your role you will focus on planning, coordinating and executing all stages of the recruitment process in order to contribute to the development of our recruiting strategy. You will coordinate and administer a high volume of candidate applications and the entire recruitment process from CV screening, administering problem solving tests, and coordinating assessment days.
Serving as a key contact for candidates throughout the attraction, interview, offer and cultivation stages, you will ensure each candidate receives individualized attention and interaction throughout the process. You will manage our presence on campuses, liaising with career services/students associations with a focus on building and maintaining strong relationships. You will plan and deliver attraction events at the best Polish universities and abroad (e.g. UK).
You will lead ongoing management of candidate data, using existing tools and systems and you will develop and manage event/activity budgets. You will contribute to the broader recruiting team by actively participating in strategy setting, issue resolution, and team problem solving sessions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top