Recruiter - Digital McKinsey
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in a digital native company
- Strong interest in the digital world, keen to follow industry trends and savvy enough to "talk shop" with technical people
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruiting environment with the ability to take initiative with little direction
- Deep knowledge of modern recruiting strategies; reviewing design portfolios on Behance, stumbling upon gurus on GitHub and using Slack, Email, Skype, Twitter or Pigeons to talk with people
- Highly developed executive search skills (e.g. attraction and selection of talent) and desire to continuously improve the way we hire;
- Experience working with an ATS in a high volume and detail oriented environment
- High level of entrepreneurship and creativity
Who You'll Work With
Working out of our Bangalore office, you will be a part of the Digital McKinsey recruiting team.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. As part of this group, you'll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. One aspect of Digital McKinsey is McKinsey Digital Labs (MDL), which combines human-centred design with unparalleled business knowledge and extraordinary agile development skills to deliver compelling digital experiences. Our highly skilled UX designers, Agile Advisors, Architects and UI developers deliver service concepts, experiential prototypes and production-ready apps to transform client's businesses. MDL works like a start-up within McKinsey.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will help to further grow our presence in Asia by developing a hiring strategy and planning, coordinating and driving hiring activities.
You will partner with Digital McKinsey leadership across India and Asia to scope out requirements, consult candidates on a potential career move and leverage the expertise and support of an established Experienced Professional (EP) team dedicated to providing the highest level of client and candidate service. Based on talent needs, you will develop sourcing strategies collaborating with other digital recruiters and the broader EP hiring team. Through this, you will build relationships with the digital communities in Bangalore and further enhance Digital McKinsey's market position.
You will be responsible for the full hiring life cycle which includes turning profile requirements into effective sourcing strategies, using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing and referrals, and attracting and developing candidate interest. You'll then work hand in hand with candidates and internal clients guiding them through our hiring process.
As a subject matter expert, you will develop and share best practices and work with other recruiters to coordinate ongoing activities and events. In addition, you will be pulled into client teams to help them increase our client's capabilities in the digital people space.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top