- University degree
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with candidates and colleagues at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply judgment on internal data source quality and access external knowledge quickly
- Strong IT skills; in particular Excel (pivots, analysis), as well as PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail yet mindful of the big picture
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Strong initiative, judgment and maturity
- Mindful of external reputation and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion, respect and care
- Ability to work collaboratively in a strong virtual and local team environment, yet work independently to see projects through to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our Bangkok offices as part of our Southeast Asia recruiting team.
You will work closely with the Southeast Asia manager of recruiting and other team members across the region. Our recruiting teams focus on sourcing and hiring top talent from campus and the workforce for a variety of positions at our firm. You'll work directly with candidates and with a team of dedicated recruiting professionals, and you'll collaborate with colleagues around the world to find the best candidates for open positions. You may also work with external search agencies.
What You'll Do
You will take an active role in all aspects of the recruiting process by developing, implementing and driving forward best practices in hiring high-caliber campus hires and experienced professionals.
This includes working with agencies, referrals, school alumni groups, prestigious industry associates and/or other new sources of talent. You will also work closely with the Southeast Asia manager of recruiting, the partner in charge of recruiting and the director of professional development to focus on overall strategy and communications. This may include identifying key target groups of potential candidates and methods for attracting them and developing new sources for experienced professional hires.
You will help organize, set the agenda and prepare content for strategy sessions as well as support the development of new approaches and activities. You will draft recruiting marketing materials, particularly for new recruiting sources and execute recruiting strategies for Thailand.
You will manage the recruiting pipeline which involves planning, coordinating and executing all stages of the recruitment process from CV screening, administering initial assessment techniques, coordinating interview days and events and leading cultivation efforts. You'll also serve as the main contact for candidates throughout the process. Additionally, you'll generate reports and support analysis for recruiting leadership, managing policy administration (e.g., relocation, immigration) and support with other administrative activities.
You will plan and manage the recruiting event calendar, including the coordination of event logistics, scheduling and communications. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with key external recruitment companies and identify new sources of talent, especially for more senior or experienced hires. You'll work to develop a network and community of consultants committed to recruiting, and you'll cultivate and maintain relationships with internal clients, candidates, recruiting colleagues while being highly responsive to inquiries.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top