- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree is a plus
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience at an executive search firm or in a corporate recruiting function
- Experience identifying, attracting and hiring highly talented individual
- Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies, processes and marketplace trends
- Highly developed executive search skills, comfort in managing the full life-cycle and strong discernment skills
- Ability to evaluate candidates intellectual depth and problem-solving ability
- Strong ability to synthesize findings and drive to decision
- Strong client services orientation, ability to pro-actively take initiative and comfortable working with minimal direction
- Detail oriented and organized and a willingness to play an active role in all aspects of candidate management process
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills
- Ability to build trust based working relationships with candidates, consultants, and recruiting colleagues
- Flexible to travel and work outside of standard office hours
Who You'll Work WithYou will join one of our EMEA offices as part of our Experienced Professional (EP) recruiting team. You will work in partnership with our internal clients across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to identify, attract and onboard the best talent in the world. You will have exposure to a broad variety of roles and work with internal clients to drive all aspects of our recruiting process.
What You'll Do
You will focus on a variety of roles across different functions and seniority and work with hiring managers to drive all aspects of the recruiting process.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be developing talent management strategies and planning, coordinating and driving hiring activities.
You'll build trust based relationship with internal clients. You will learn how to quickly understand their talent needs and work with them to determine hiring targets, develop profiles and specifications and ensure success of new hires.
You'll be responsible for the full hiring life cycle. Using your knowledge of effective sourcing strategies, you will use a combination of direct sourcing and referrals to approach, attract and develop candidate interest. You'll guide candidates and internal clients through our robust selection process and provide consistent reporting on pipelines and progress against your goals.
Back to top