- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment is preferred
- Genuine interest in recruiting-related topics
- Desire to achieve aggressive recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates, and internal and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of the local talent market and sourcing channels
- Creative and innovative sourcing ideas, and ability to influence others
- Experience with candidate tracking databases, Excel, and other recruitment technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Who You'll Work WithYou will work in Luanda, Angola as part of our Recruiting team, which is responsible for bringing high quality candidates to our firm, owning the end-to-end recruiting process for the variety of roles we hope to fill.
What You'll Do
You will provide administrative for our recruiting process to ensure a high-level experience for both our internal stakeholders as well as our candidates.
You will own recruiting process logistics for all candidates in the pipeline, including scheduling interviews, ensuring internal preparation, collecting and documenting feedback and scheduling decision calls, etc. You will manage the entry of candidate data into our applicant tracking system, provide team members with in-person event support and manage additional team projects as needed.
You will assist with on-boarding tasks for new hires, call agenda management for weekly team calls and perform ad-hoc reporting. You will contribute to existing recruiting team and site leadership by actively participating in strategy setting, issue resolution, and team problem-solving sessions and ensure ongoing management of candidate data, using existing tools and systems. You will also oversee and/or serve as active participant in additional recruiting projects to ensure continuous.
Back to top