- Secondary Education
- 1-2 years reception or related experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Familiarity with basic computer applications
- Excellent command of English – both verbal and written
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to cope with numerous demands from various people at the same time and to prioritize work effectively, while keeping agreed upon deadlines
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a collaborative working style
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work in our Jakarta office as part of our Office Support Team. This group provides invaluable support to the Jakarta office, maintaining a welcoming and professional reception and conference room area.
What You'll Do
You'll be responsible for the day to day administrative support of our office in Jakarta.
You will help maintain a welcoming professional reception area which reflects McKinsey standards. You will greet, register and provide support to visitors including assigning offices and arranging ground transportation.
You will coordinate security procedures as well as operate the switchboard, directing phone calls to appropriate staff. You will also be in charge of maintaining conference rooms, coordinating reservations and arranging meals/catering for on-site meetings. You will also liaise with building management on maintenance requests.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top