Project Manager - Optimize Systems, Travel
- University degree, preferably in engineering, computer science or IT; MBA is plus
- 7+ years of project management, sourcing or operational work experience
- Experience in RFPs, SOWs, Proof of Concepts
- Familiarity with Agile and lean software methodologies for project delivery
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to perform data analysis
- Strong team building and problem solving abilities with tolerance for ambiguity
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Miramar, Florida office and will be a member of the Global Technology team within Optimize
Optimize is a function that delivers distinctive, positive and productive experiences through various services ranging from travel, events, real estate, sourcing, technology and purchasing. This group responsible for managing the company's expenditures and putting emphasis on enhancing the client experience, achieving operational excellence, and providing total value to the entire firm.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing strategies and process protocols for the Global Travel Services (GTS) Technology team.
In your role, you will contribute to the implementation of travel technology strategies for Optimize and for the firm. You will collaborate with regional functional leaders as well as peers in our Technology & Development department to develop solutions for technical and operational processes for our travel programs worldwide. You will drive the planning and execution of high impact projects within GTS and the broader Optimize portfolio and will develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships, while working closely with other functional leaders to understand stakeholder needs in-depth and work around constraints.
You will present concise, clear and persuasive data driven business cases to senior leadership to obtain buy-in. Additionally, you will assist in prioritizing and managing project roll outs to meet target dates (application policies and attainment of SLAs, customer service standards and team goals).
Lastly, you will perform activities necessary to provide high customer satisfaction. This will include resolving stakeholder issues timely and analyzing complex business requirements and actioning them into technology user stories.
Back to top