Project Finance Controller
- University degree, preferably in Finance & Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting with knowledge of project accounting and accounts receivable
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English (B2/C1); knowledge of French would be an asset
- Experience in supporting management and leadership by providing insight, analysis and financial results for review
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work in Poznan with our finance and administration team. You'll be part of an international office environment full of people with passion, energy and ambitions to accomplish their goals.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for reporting and controlling as well as financial, risk and issue management.
In this role you will open and close client engagement reports (CERs), prospective engagement (PE) codes, and client codes. You will review CERs for appropriate pricing, billing, fees and expenses. You will process monthly adjustments and transfers to client codes as appropriate.
You will assist partners to ensure invoices are sent to clients on schedule and will work with client Accounts Payable departments to research payment issues, and ensure that non-standard arrangements (client investments, satisfaction holdbacks, and deferred billing arrangements) are accounted for properly.
Additionally, you will review client codes with Work In Progress (WIP) balances on a monthly basis, stay apprised of Master Service Agreements and their impact on billing and WIP management and calculate split writeoffs. You will monitor nonstandard WIPs in order to recover revenue if credit hold allows and assist in developing and running pricing reports. You will also perform year-end and other ad hoc reporting and analyses.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top