Professional Development & Learning Administrator - English Speaker
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in HR or related field
- 1-2 years administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment is preferred
- Solid knowledge of Excel
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Collaborative style and the willingness to help others
- Very good English language skills C1
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in Poznan and will be a part of our EMEA Human Resources department.
What You'll Do
You will provide administrative support to Professional Development (PD), staffing and learning activities.
In this role you, will be in close contact with other support staff members and consultants to administer the planning, organizing, and execution of office-based training programs. You will assist with data analysis and reporting needs (e.g., utilization), support professional development-related processes and activities, and perform a range of administrative tasks, including scheduling, clerical support, and database management.
You will share knowledge and best practices and shoulder additional responsibilities at times of high workload. You will support local participation in firm learning programs and develop and manage candidate pipelines. Additionally you will coordinate new hire onboarding and mobility requests.
Back to top