Procurement Implementation Consultant
- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred)
- 3+ years of global purchasing experience for a large organization
- Experience designing end-to-end procurement strategies and history of leading sustainable high impact sourcing approaches
- Expertise in basic materials, chemicals, health care, high tech, oil & gas, or pharmaceuticals is preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work With
At McKinsey, you can build a career out of making things happen! You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work in a collaborative culture, working closely with our client project teams solving their toughest problems, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
As a Purchasing Implementation Coach, you will help clients to build their capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations. You'll have the opportunity to make a meaningful, hands-on contribution by managing projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. You will develop trust-based relationships with clients and be seen as a specialist in implementation and delivering results.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top