Process Planner/Request Coordinator - Russian Speaker
- Bachelor's degree in linguistics, business, administration or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication/language skills in Russian (minimum C1plus - CEFR1 or equivalent)
- Good verbal and written communication/language skills in English (minimum B2 - CEFR1 or equivalent)
- Initial professional experience in a English-speaking customer service environment
- IT literacy and experience in working with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work in shifts and on weekends/public holidays
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer focus and the willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and institutional organizational boundaries
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in our Poznan, Poland office and will work with McKinsey consultants, providing them with high-quality services.
What You'll Do
You will facilitate the interaction between our consultants and visual graphics specialists to create business presentations.
You will categorize incoming requests and inquiries and ensure proper documentation in our internal system. You will classify requests based on the content and estimated effort and will check them for completeness. You will coordinate the clarification and follow-up between the requester and the visual graphics team if needed in order to assess and confirm deadlines and assign requests to ensure optimal quality and timeliness of execution. Furthermore, you will ensure effective utilization of production resources and anticipate and resolve capacity bottlenecks in the intake and/or production environment.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top