Process Planner / Request Coordinator - English Speaker
- Academic degree in linguistics, business, administration or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication/language skills in English (minimum C1plus - CEFR1 or equivalent)
- Initial professional experience in a English-speaking customer service environment
- IT literacy and experience in working with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and institutional organizational boundaries
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
- Flexibility to work in shifts and on weekends/public holidays
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in Poznan, Poland and will facilitate the interaction between our consultants and visual graphics specialists.
What You'll Do
You will categorize incoming visual graphics requests for processing and will ensure proper documentation in our internal system.
You will review and classify requests based on the content and estimated effort. You will follow-up with the requester if needed in order to assess and confirm deadlines. You will assign requests to specific production resources to ensure optimal quality and timeliness of execution. Furthermore, you will ensure effective utilization of production resources and anticipate and resolve capacity bottlenecks in the intake and/or production environment.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top