Process and Software Robotics Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- 3 -5 years of experience in designing and implementing large scale process automation solutions using some of the leading RPA (robotics process automation) and/or other emerging automation technologies
- Certification in one or multiple RPA and/or other emerging automation technologies
- Deep experience in full life-cycle of automation solution implementation
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
- Experience in establishing a center of excellence (CoE) in automation space
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into enterprise-scale automation solution designs
- Ability to deliver pragmatic and innovative approaches that optimize processes across business strategies and technology capabilities
- Experience in producing detailed technical design documents to match the solution design specifications and advising a team of functional consultants on aspects around delivery of the architecture
- Experience working as part of Scrum teams
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in public and private meeting forums
- Willingness to travel and work at a client sites up to 4 days per week
Who You'll Work With
You will work in one of our North America Offices as part of Digital McKinsey.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As a part of Digital McKinsey, you will work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries. Some Digital McKinsey consultants work exclusively within Digital McKinsey while others mix their business-technology focus with broader consulting work (e.g., operations, organization, strategy, corporate finance, marketing and sales, etc.).
What You'll Do
You will help businesses improve the efficiency of processes and effectiveness of their services, configure automation solutions and identify the right automation tools to help plan/implement their automation roadmap.
In this role, you will have the ability to leverage other areas of Digital McKinsey including the agile prototyping and transformation experts and digital design specialists to provide a differentiating and distinctive service. You will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic technology products to ensuring that our craft stays on the leading edge of technology.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top