Principal Data Scientist - QuantumBlack
- MSc or PhD level (preferred) in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics or Mathematics
- Deep experience in statistical modelling, machine learning and deep learning techniques/frameworks
- Proven record of applying data science methods to business problems
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with a knack for explaining complex analytical concepts to people from other disciplines
- Programming experience in at least 2 of the following language: R, Python, Scala
- Team leadership, mentoring and project management skills
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in Cambridge, Boston and will join QuantumBlack, a highly collaborative team of exceptionally talented Data Scientists, Data Architects, and Machine Learning Engineers.
QuantumBlack helps companies use data to drive decisions. We combine business experience, expertise in large-scale data analysis and visualization, and advanced software engineering know- how to deliver results. From aerospace to finance to Formula One, we help companies prototype, develop, and deploy bespoke data science and data visualisation solutions to make better decisions.
What You'll Do
You´ll help to drive the analytical scope and methods for projects, including formulating and sharing models.
You´ll use math, stats and machine learning to derive key insights across various industry sectors including sports, pharma, automotive and high-tech. You´ll lead the data science aspect of multiple engagements while also working on complex data sets from some of the world's largest organizations. You´ll work in a multi-disciplinary environment mixing highly skilled people in data science, data engineering and design. You´ll build strong links with the academic world and constantly share ideas. You will stay ahead of the curve on the latest methods and help grow and shape an elite team of world-class data scientists.
Back to top