Prague Services Hub Leader
- University degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years relevant management experience, ideally in a shared services or professional services environment
- Strong command of English (C1+) and Czech, German language skills would be a plus
- Leadership presence and relationship building skills across internal and external clients and suppliers
- Excellent team leader and people developer – able to create an environment that brings out the best in colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit to drive for continuous improvement
- Effective communicator with excellent listening skills – able to manage diverse perspectives and integrate intercultural differences
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent project and process management skills
- Optimism, patience and composure
Who You'll Work WithYou will join our Prague Services Hub and become a key part of the Global Shared Services function.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for executing and helping to shape and enhance the overall value of this team to the firm.
This is a highly-visible and hands-on leadership position as the face of the center for the regional leaders, as part of the Shared Service Centers network and, more broadly, the firm. You will create a dynamic and collaborative work environment that fosters innovation in customer support and continuous professional growth of the Center's colleagues.
You will focus on strategy planning and analytics, relationship management, process and program management and talent management. You will be accountable for the site and possibly a functional team's financial performance vs. established budget as well as monitoring the real estate strategy in conjunction with firm functions real estate team. Part of your role will be to establish strong relationships with regional leaders through regular meetings and foster open dialogue between service leadership and internal customers with regards to service delivery and future innovation.
With regards to Process and Program management you will provide ongoing review of site function operations and make appropriate changes to ensure continuous improvement of program effectiveness, manage and deliver on special projects or transformative initiatives for service offering, ensure prioritized and consistent usage of shared services resources with proactive focus on demand management and collaborate (with other firm functions e.g. recruiting) with local and regional educational institutions and other community partners to create effective recruiting and community engagement.
In addition, you will be responsible for the growth and development of colleagues, ensuring consistency in role application and career path progression for team members. You'll oversee the development and application of high-quality learning opportunities for team members, you'll coach and develop team member skills to collaborate in a high-performance manner, and act as role model for leadership roles. You'll also ensure employer branding is a priority for the center and support initiatives to attract and retain the best possible talent.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top