Practice Administrator - Contractor - Recovery & Transformation Services
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to be creative and innovative in seeking new ways to create efficient, engaged, fully supported RTS team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a range of cadences; both consistent duties and individual projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Proactive, self-directed with superior organizational and project management skills and tolerance for ambiguity
- Solid quantitative skills and comfort with mathematics
- Ability to plan high-impact, creative events for a variety of audiences
- Ability to rapidly prioritize and multi-task given competing demands and deadlines
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, excellent team player, driven and motivated to grow within the team
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range professionals including senior leaders and clients
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Gurgaon as part of our India Knowledge Center team on external payroll.
You will be working with the Recovery and Transformation Services (RTS) Team. RTS is a full service transformation and restructuring practice that engages with distressed companies, business units of stable companies that are looking to undertake a significant change quickly, and insolvent companies in need of radical performance efforts. RTS is one of the fastest growing platforms in the firm with over 140 RTS-dedicated consultants globally and a strong, growing population of affiliates.
What You'll Do
You will execute operations and priority projects for the region by driving collaboration, follow up and communications across core initiatives at an aggressive cadence.
You will manage the delivery and coordination of large scale practice events, [partner meetings, and affiliate outreach programs with minimal oversight (e.g. on-site coordination, logistics). You will assist with the planning and execution of core leadership meetings (scheduling, agenda, logistics, etc.) and provide support for internal and external initiatives (e.g. event planning and client-focused learning programs).
You will maintain people databases, keep up to date lists of affiliate and core team industry and functional capabilities, certifications and contributions. You will coordinate communications to large groups, host outreach events, and run program days. You will also execute the communications strategy for leadership and maintain a calendar of Asia practice and sector meetings.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top