- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to be creative and innovative in seeking new ways to create efficient and sustainable solutions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a range of cadences; both consistent duties and individual projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Proactive, self-directed with superior organizational and project management skills and tolerance for ambiguity
- Solid quantitative skills and comfort with mathematics
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to plan high-impact, creative events for a variety of audiences
- Ability to rapidly prioritize and multi-task given competing demands and deadlines
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, excellent team player, driven and motivated to grow within the team
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range professionals including senior leaders and clients
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite: particularly Excel and PowerPoint. Must have solid knowledge of Excel including Pivot Tables (or be motivated to learn). Basic PowerPoint skills also required including use of Think-Cell.
Who You'll Work With
You will be working in the Tampa Service Center located in St. Petersburg, Florida. The Tampa Service Center (TSC) opened in May 2010 to provide Executive Assistant support to North America as well as HR administrative support. The TSC has expanded to become a hub for North American Finance and is home to over 500 colleagues within administration, recruiting, analytics, design, learning, benefits and other roles.
You will be working with the Recovery and Transformation Services (RTS) Team. RTS is a full service transformation and restructuring practice that engages with distressed companies, business units of stable companies that are looking to undertake a significant change quickly, and insolvent companies in need of radical performance efforts. RTS is one of the fastest growing platforms in the firm with over 140 RTS-dedicated consultants globally and a strong, growing population of affiliates.
What You'll Do
You will execute operations and priority projects for the region by driving collaboration, follow up and communications across core initiatives at an aggressive cadence.
You will manage the delivery and coordination of large scale practice events, [partner meetings, and affiliate outreach programs with minimal oversight (e.g. on-site coordination, logistics). You will assist with the planning and execution of core leadership meetings (scheduling, agenda, logistics, etc.) and provide support for internal and external initiatives (e.g. event planning and client-focused learning programs).
You will maintain people databases, keep up to date lists of affiliate and core team industry and functional capabilities, certifications and contributions. You will coordinate communications to large groups, host outreach events, and run program days. You will also execute the communications strategy for leadership and maintain a calendar of North America practice and sector meetings.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top