Organizational Health Manger
- Master's degree or PhD
- 8-12 years of experience; Prior consulting experience is preferred
- Experience with client communications and facilitation
- Demonstrated results in leading change within complex and diverse organizational cultures and in creating commitment to change efforts
- Superior people skills with experience in complex relationship management; able to manage clients up and down throughout the client organization
- Demonstrated project/account management and client development skills
- Strong consulting skills in terms of issue identification, problem identification, solution development
- A proven track record of developing new client relationships and generating business development opportunities
- Strong organizational knowledge is critical -- experience with and passion for Organization-related topics and statistics as well as direct experience with organizational effectiveness strongly preferred
- Comfort with role ambiguity
- Willingness to travel 25 - 40% of the time
Who You'll Work WithYou will work with the Organizational Health, Climate, Satisfaction Index (OHI) Practice and will be based in Sao Paulo. This group is responsible for driving the development and execution of the market strategy for OHI in the Americas and will work jointly with global and regional leaders to identify, syndicate, and implement new initiatives to promote OHI in this region.
What You'll Do
You will collaborate with Organizational Health Index (OHI) leaders to set the overall aspirations in the Americas region, and to shape and execute initiatives that drive implementation.
You will develop an understanding of solution applications and key competitors and jointly develop a go-to-market plan including the identification of new market opportunities. You will ensure quality output for client development and drive distinctive solution delivery, build capabilities and foster an increased level of engagement and commitment to OHI.
You will provide organization and technical expertise for letters of proposal (LOPs) and new client development efforts. You will have the opportunity to lead pivotal moments in the delivery of the OHI solution with clients (e.g., scoping, interpretation of results, design of action plan, etc). You will identify and increase interest of consultants to be targeted for increased outreach and OHI capability building.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top