Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
- 5-10 years of distinctive work in delivering organizational change in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or Financial Services sectors
- Experience leading organizational change transformations and/or leadership projects through M&A activities
- Understanding the principals of change management, performance metrics and dialogues
- Exceptional people skills & ability to engage all levels of the organization (especially frontline)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
- Bachelor's degree (M.B.A. or advanced degree preferred)
- Willingness to travel regionally or globally up to 80% depending on client & base location
Who You'll Work With
At McKinsey, you can build a career out of making things happen. In this role, you'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business. You'll also collaborate with other Organization groups in McKinsey including: OrgSolutions, McKinsey Academy, Organization design group, and Talent Management group.
What You'll Do
You will be focused on organizational engagements and work in teams to guide clients to deliver organizational transformations & change, particularity through M&A activity. As a Senior Implementation Coach, you are on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. You will make a meaningful, hands-on contribution and will engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. In this exciting, collaborative culture, your work will be about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
You will apply your experience leading organizational transformations and capability-building in the context of the overall project/continuous improvement effort and you'll introduce new frameworks, tools, or ways of using existing material.
Back to top