Organizational Development Expert
- Advanced degree
- Knowledge of Adult learning principles
- eLearning Certification is a plus
- Engaging and consultative style, quickly able to form relationships with business leaders and employees around the globe
- Ability to deliver innovative, timely and cost effective learning solutions that focus on driving performance
- Keen curiosity for new methodologies in digital learning delivery and excited to try out new tools
- Ability to combine instructional design expertise with contemporary knowledge of learning behaviors
- Self-driven to work independently to own projects but can also team up and collaborate well with other colleagues globally to deliver against the set objectives
- Proficiency with development learning tools (e.g., Articulate, Adobe and any other rapid development software) and resources
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage competing deliverables
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our San Jose, Costa Rica office and will be a part of our IT Support Capability Building (CB) team. This small team's goal is to deliver high quality, efficient and effective learning and performance support solutions directly aligned to business needs and future talent requirements. Their mandate is to develop and execute a learning strategy that builds the capability needed to achieve the IT Support group's business strategies and goals.
Fully aligned with business requirements, the CB team oversees the identification and prioritization of capability building through various learning solutions. They also manage the design and development of these solutions to best in class standards.
What You'll Do
You will work with key stakeholders to understand the development needs of various global business units.
You will define course objectives, content, delivery methods and measures of success that will most effectively accomplish the business objectives and learning outcomes. You will outline long term strategic programs as well as short paced learning modules.
Beyond that, you will source external content as well as maintain and update content of existing learning/performance modules/solutions in a timely manner based on input from the functional teams. You will develop and maintains a standardised suite of design and development tools, templates and processes.
Finally, you will need to stay up to date with the latest industry trends on learning in a digital age.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top