Optimize Supervisor - Supplier & Card
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of relevant experience, preferably in Corporate Card program operations
- Demonstrated experience managing and professionally developing individuals; proven strategy for effectively developing direct reports
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while documenting progress and meeting deadlines
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional time management with strong prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge of Ariba and/or Coupa a plus
Who You'll Work With
You'll be based in the Miramar, Florida office and will be an essential part of the Supplier & Card group within Optimize.
This function delivers distinctive, positive and productive experiences through various services ranging from travel, events, real estate, sourcing, technology and purchasing. This group is responsible for managing the expenditures and putting emphasis on enhancing the client experience, achieving operational excellence, and providing total value to the entire firm.
What You'll Do
You will collaborate with the Manager of Purchasing, Supplier and Card to implement new payment technologies, expand Optimize Expense operations and continue to broaden the scope of the new vetting tool.
You will supervise 2 - 3 direct reports who lead various ongoing operations within the Supplier & Card function such as: vendor vetting and enablement, Optimize Expense operations, Purchasing Card operations and overall corporate card administration. You will facilitate continued global expansion of Optimize Expense while ensuring transactions are reconciled timely as well as supervise the global expansion and adoption of Firm Payment Card Products. Additionally, you will improve upon payment and Purchasing Card operations through process improvements and the implementation of new technologies along with overseeing the expansion of global vetting tool while developing key performance metrics.
Lastly, you will manage and develop direct reports to take complete responsibility of the Supplier & Card team operations through continuous professional development and process improvements.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top