Optimize Client Services Cluster Lead
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in Purchasing, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Finance, Operations or related professional expertise
- Experience in project management, process change management, data/operational analysis and improvement concepts
- Ability to professionally develop direct reports
- Effective influencing skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities and ability to identify issues and provide solutions
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Miramar, Florida office and will be a member of the Global Optimize team.
This function delivers distinctive, positive and productive experiences through various services ranging from travel, events, real estate, sourcing, technology and purchasing. This group is responsible for managing the expenditures and putting emphasis on enhancing the client experience, achieving operational excellence, and providing total value to the entire firm.
What You'll Do
You will oversee the procurement of goods and services in accordance with internal policies and procedures, best practices, purchasing principles, service level agreements and key performance indicators.
You will perform operational tasks ensuring purchasing principles, policies, data quality standards and team goals are met. You will lead process improvement projects, deliver change management, monitor progress and measure results and efficiency. In this role, you will consistently manage daily service level agreements and work with other leaders to maximize operational standards/efficiency towards global procurement operations objectives. Lastly, you will focus on building and managing professional relationships with stakeholders and will lead tactical and strategy meetings with internal clients to ensure that objectives of key stakeholders are met.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top