Operations - Zero Based Budgeting
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading a transformational activity within a service operations environment
- Professional experience in Zero Based Budgeting in consumer goods industry
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Mobile and excited to take on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Dutch or French
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in our Antwerp and Brussels office. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Our Service Operations Group is part of McKinsey's Operations Practice and helps clients create and execute service strategies that lead to significant, measurable bottom-line impact. We help companies in all service sectors to use their services offerings as a source of competitive advantage and to deliver the best service in the most efficient and effective way. We also support our clients in translating their vision into a prioritized set of value-rich opportunities and help determine how organizations can be set up for success in a digital world.
What You'll Do
As a consultant in our Service Operations Group, you will work in teams of consultants using your expertise in process optimization as well as coaching and capability building within service environments, helping clients achieving performance highs.
You will have the opportunity to build experience in budgeting methodology, operating expenses, and cost management across a number of industry sectors. You'll build our clients' capabilities in Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB) by encouraging them to achieve success beyond their expectations. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of end-to-end transformations, to deliver significant impact and sustainable results.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will also share your expertise with colleagues internationally, thereby expanding your knowledge and refining our approaches in the field of service operations.
Your application should be in English and include a cover letter, your CV, and your transcripts (high school, university, etc.) indicating all relevant grades.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top