Operations Administrator - Periscope
- Bachelor's degree; Master's Degree is a plus
- 1+ year of experience working in a professional services environment is desirable
- IT savvy in the field of data manipulation (power user in Excel, VBA etc.)
- Understanding of basic financial and business terminology
- Personal ownership of assignments and responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Ability to interact in a fluid, demanding and unstructured environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity; self-motivated with strong sense of ownership
- Able to work well within teams across continents/time zones
- Ability to act autonomously, bringing structure and organisation to work
- Creative and action-oriented individual
- Strong organisational and process management skills
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our Periscope team in Gurgaon. Periscope is part of McKinsey Solutions and McKinsey's New Ventures.
Founded in 2007, Periscope enables better commercial decisions by uncovering actionable insights. The Periscope platform combines world leading intellectual property, prescriptive analytics, and cloud based tools More than 25 solutions focused on insights, marketing, with expert support and training. It is a unique combination that drives revenue growth both now and in the future. Customer experience, performance, pricing, category, and sales optimisation are powered by the Periscope platform. Periscope has a presence in 26 locations across 16 countries with a team of 350+ IT and business professionals and a network of 300+ experts. To learn more about how Periscope's solutions and experts are helping businesses continually drive better performance, visit http://www.periscope-solutions.com/
New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for – and expands our investment in – our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solution, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
As one of the fastest-growing parts of our firm, New Ventures has more than 1,000 dedicated professionals (including more than 800 analysts and data scientists) and we're hiring more mathematicians, data scientists, designers, software engineers, product managers, client development managers and general managers.
What You'll Do
You will work with resources around the world to coordinate, support and enforce our Business Financial Process and ERP tool, namely, Clarizen.
You will develop a broad understanding of the project and performance management system, Clarizen, to help facilitate organisation, adoption and usage of the tool. You will liaise with our Finance and Global Operations teams to support the maintenance and configuration of our business operations tool.
You will own Clarizen licensing and onboarding for all team members. This will require you to manage project account creation and compliance in Clarizen as well as support operational team data uploads and reporting. You will design tracking mechanisms to ensure adoption and compliance of key operational processes, implement, and enforce the processes that support our global performance management routines.
You will provide oversight of global operations administrative activities such as time sheet compliance enforcement and process onboarding.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top