Office IT Solution Advisor
- Post-secondary education in a technical subject or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written, in both English and French is required for this role
- Ability to explain complex technical situations in layman's terms
- Knowledge of standard IT applications across Windows, macOS and iOS
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and collaboration skills; strong problem solving skills; strong service orientation
- Ability to build a customer and ownership focused support culture
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations
Who You'll Work WithYou will join the IT team in the Montreal office and will work with local, regional and North American IT teams to deliver superior IT support to your colleagues.
What You'll Do
Establishing yourself as a trusted partner with all office end users and global IT colleagues, you will ensure the success of the end-to-end customer journey of all users in your local office.
Displaying full ownership of issues, you will provide superior customer service by actively and attentively prioritizing and responding to support issues. You will act as a bridge between the local office and central IT support teams, identifying needs of users and any office issue trends and collaborate with your colleagues to develop and deliver the best possible outcomes.
You will maintain key success metrics associated with IT service delivery in your office. These include measures such as: response time, service quality, and up time of office infrastructure.
Additionally, you will be accountable to deliver new IT solutions to users. Demonstrating your deep understanding of user needs, you will create opportunities to build awareness with local users of new firm approved IT products. you will assist with adoption and deployment and will work to constantly understand the needs of users.
Promoting a collaborative culture in your office, you actively participate in knowledge sharing of current and new products and services. You will work with IT team members to put forward innovative solutions and standardized approaches to assist with consistent customer service.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top