Office IT Solution Advisor (12 months)
- Academic degree, preferably in a technical subject or equivalent education
- 2+ years relevant technical experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Very strong verbal and written communication; English on C1 level and other local language proficiency would be a plus
- Ability to explain complex situations in layman's terms
- Knowledge of standard IT applications across Windows, macOS and iOS
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and collaboration skills; strong problem solving skills; strong service orientation
- Ability to build a customer and ownership focused support culture
- Ability to handle stressful situations
Who You'll Work With
You will join the Office IT team in our Singapore office.
What You'll Do
You will provide IT and Telecom support colleagues in your local office.
You will establish yourself as a trusted partner with all office end users and global IT colleagues during support cases by engaging in professional communication. You will work to bridge the office and central IT Support teams, identifying what are the needs of the users and any office issue trends. You will collaborate with the Office IT team to develop and deliver the best possible IT outcomes.
You will maintain key success metrics associated with IT service delivery in your office. These include response time, service quality measures and health and up time of office infrastructure (e.g. Servers, Network, Printers, Digital Signage, AV, VC).
Additionally, you will deliver new IT solutions to users by building opportunities to become aware of new firm approved IT products. You will assist with adoption and deployment and will work to constantly understand the needs of users.
You will be a role model of collaborative culture for the office by actively participating in knowledge sharing of current and new products and services. You will work wit IT team members to put forward innovative solutions and standardized approaches to assist with consistent customer service.
You are expected to actively engage in self-learning and self-improvement to seek knowledge of the services and technology within and beyond the firm. You will use new IT knowledge effectively and efficiently in day to day operations.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top