North American HR Infrastructure Manager
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field preferred
- 2-4 years HR experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Strong presence and ability to develop collaborative relationships with local HR and partnering functions e.g. Benefits and Payroll
- Strong leadership skills, and demonstrated ability to coach and motivate
- Exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent change management and process development skills
- Ability to dive into complex, ambiguous situations and bring them to an effective resolution
- Demonstrated personal responsibility and ownership of a process to drive high-quality results
- Deductive reasoning skills with the ability to apply general guidelines to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Strong problem solving capabilities combined with a bias to simplify complicated processes
- Great instinct for highest-priority tasks and ability to assist colleagues in prioritizing tasks as appropriate.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information, personal integrity, excellent judgement and high ethical standards
- Ability to shift rapidly between the big picture and details without getting stuck in either
- Independent project management skills, flexible and organized
- Excellent time management skills
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in our Tampa Service Center (TSC) located in St. Petersburg, FL and will be a part of the North American Human Resources team.
What You'll Do
You will mentor and supervise a Tampa-based team of HR Administrators.
You will be responsible for the effective operation of the core team, who in turn provide end-to-end HR support for approximately 7,700 colleagues. You will continuously innovate workflow processes to enhance the impact and effectiveness of the team.
You will focus on fostering an effective, engaged, and inclusive team, and will leverage training and development opportunities to continue to advance the capabilities of the team. And will also assist the HR Manager with the development and implementation of strategic HR initiatives.
You will collaborate with HR colleagues across the firm to foster a cohesive and collaborative HR community. You will serve as a subject matter expert in resolving complex cases and will define roles and responsibilities in the implementation of HR processes and procedures.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top