New Leaders Program Fellow - Africa - Casablanca
- Undergraduate or Master's degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in French and in English
Who You'll Work With
You will work in our Casablanca Office as part of our New Leaders Program (NLP).
This one-year rotational program is an internship (or short term contract) open only to young graduates from Moroccan excellence schools and universities. The interns work as integrated members of ours teams experiencing different departments (Research, Finance, etc.) in the McKinsey environment. The New Leaders Program helps to develop exceptional young local talents into future African leaders, through a distinctive curriculum and an unrivaled learning environment. At the end of the program, high performing Fellows may receive an offer to join McKinsey as full-time consultant.
What You'll Do
You will work in teams of typically 3-5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You'll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Young Leaders receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. Following the end of the NLP Program, assuming good performance, you will be offered a full time Business Analyst role with the office.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top