- Bachelor's degree in Mining or Geology; Candidates with other educational background will be considered if mining experience is substantial
- 3-10 years of experience in the mining industry, preferably with roles in operations, maintenance, supply chain, mine development or mine planning, geotechnical, drill blast, fleet management and contract management
- Knowledge of Production System/Lean/6 Sigma/etc would be an advantage
- Strong execution focus and proven ability to get things done
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong drive and leadership
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment.
- Ability to exhibit self-motivation and highly service-oriented work ethic
- Strong communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in Jakarta. You'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to identify, deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business. Our consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle.
What You'll Do
You will help to determine potential opportunities for transformation.
You will assist clients and colleagues in rolling out operational and commercial transformation programs. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, performing analysis, helping capture the opportunities and sustaining the improvement levers. Along with this, you will also be responsible for client team training and general capability building.
You will participate in the firm's knowledge building efforts by creating knowledge packs around best practices in relevant fields. For example, developing a new tool kit for mining dissemination of knowledge.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top