McKinsey New Ventures - Collections Lab Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other Business related-fields
- Solid experience related to collections/customer care operations/project management/process design & implementation
- Strong problem-solving skills and quantitative / analytical thinking capabilities
- Strong command of MS Excel; VBA
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all personnel levels
- Strong communications skills to facilitate discussions and conduct training
- Strong project and change management skills
- Independent self-management skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Capable of executing multiple tasks or projects simultaneously
- Natural entrepreneur / comfortable with risk-taking and ambiguity
- Flexibility to travel as needed for the role
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Collections Lab Center of Excellence in Guarulhos, Sao Paulo where you will work in a start-up type environment in constant contact with Collections Labs global leaders, clients and our Center of Excellence team.
Established in 2016, McKinsey Collections Lab is a new venture that leverages decades of McKinsey's experience in collections strategy and processes. Because of its great potential to deliver new forms of impact for our clients, Collections Lab is one of the firm's priority investments for Latin America.
What You'll Do
You will evaluate and diagnose our clients' collections operations.
You will act as a liaison between the client, Collections Lab team and McKinsey New Venture partners from new client onboarding and developing insight-driven collections performance solutions to implementing pilots and rolling them out to clients.
Additionally, you will help evolve the business model of our Collections Lab, supporting its growth in the region and its eventual expansion to other markets. You will benefit from our training programs in the areas of problem solving, interviewing, communications, client and team interaction and will be expected to further expand your working knowledge of functional skills.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top