McKinsey Implementation - Service Operations - Australia
- Bachelor's degree with Post Graduate Studies preferred.
- 5+ years' work experience setting up or operating a shared service centre in the following areas: finance, Retail, IT & Telecommunications or Procurement.
- Experience or involvement in leading large implementation programs crossing multiple functions.
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma or related continuous improvement tools and techniques is strongly preferred.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week).
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation (MI), a rapidly growing capability for our firm, in one of our offices in Australia. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
Service Operations is a growing service line with deep functional expertise implementing holistic transformation for our clients, including Customer Experience/Service Design, Frontline & Field Operations, Service Factory Operations, Corporate Business Functions, and Customer Care with cross-cutting foundation capabilities to deliver significant and sustainable cost impact.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Your primary long-term projects will be closely related to our traditional projects and will provide clients with decisive support in the introduction and implementation of strategic consulting concepts in service operations.
You will engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses, working in small McKinsey teams, but often working with many clients, to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results with an aim to ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
Back to top