- Bachelor's degree
- 5-6 years of experience in recruiting
- Ability to work collaboratively in dynamic and sometimes ambiguous team environment
- Demonstrated teamwork, initiative, judgment, and maturity
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deal with unexpected situations and last-minute changes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team skills
- Ability to build relationships with candidates, consulting staff, and global recruiting colleagues
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills; at ease with abundance of details, yet mindful of big picture
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer and analytical skills; proficient with Microsoft Excel and Lotus Notes and internal recruiting IT tools
- Availability to work outside of standard office hours in season
Who You'll Work WithYou will work in our Buenos Aires office and will lead our Advanced Professional Degree (APD) and MBA recruiting efforts for the region. You will work closely with the APD and MBA global recruiters, a team of consultants and a local team to define a strategy to hire the best talent, while strengthening and developing McKinsey's brand.
What You'll Do
You will develop and execute recruiting strategies and serve as primary contact and counselor for international recruiting in the region.
As an MBA recruiter, you will help to attract talent, identify target candidates, build personal relationships through outreach and on-campus events. You'll manage applications, select candidates to interview, plan and lead the large-scale interview days and cultivate talent.
In this role you will manage Argentina's office's presence and reputation on campus by building early relationships with potential candidates, school recruiters and staffing ambassadors and career services. Additionally, you will track and analyze recruiting results and disseminate all relevant information related to recruiting. This will include developing an annual analysis of recruiting results against historical and competitive benchmarks as well as identifying strategies to improve recruiting initiatives.
Back to top