Marketing & Sales - Junior Research Analyst - Costa Rica
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance or related field
- 0 - 2 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated interest in Marketing and Sales
- Strong problem solving and analytical capability
- Solid understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts
- Passion for conducting research
- Strong orientation towards customer service
- Strong desire to collaborate, high level of initiative taking, and a professional attitude
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of a large global organization
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills in English and local office language(s)
Who You'll Work With
You will work with in San Jose, Costa Rica as part of our Knowledge Network.
Our global knowledge network includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
What You'll Do
You will work with consultants to understand, disaggregate, and prioritize their research and information needs.
You will identify the key issues for the team and determine the most appropriate solution, by leveraging broad information source. You will efficiently collect, summarize, and synthesize the relevant facts. You will guide consultants in the use of online knowledge resources and systems.
You will be expected to develop a broad knowledge of Marketing and Sales information sources. You will have the opportunity to develop a spike in one of our Marketing & Sales service lines, specifically Sales and Channel or Pricing.
You will contribute to the building and managing of a state-of-the art knowledge infrastructure by reviewing and selecting information sources, establishing links to external experts, and developing and maintaining relevant materials and databases.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top