Marketing & Sales - Implementation Coach
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or Operations (advanced degree preferred)
- 5+ years of frontline marketing and sales team management experience, especially customer experience, pricing and sales
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days/week)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in South Africa, Germany or the UK. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
Your goal as Marketing & Sales Implementation Coach is to help clients build these capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Focused on Marketing and Sales engagements, Implementation Coaches are on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. They engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build our clients' capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Their work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
Back to top