Marketing & Sales - Associate, Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably with distinction
- 5-9 years of marketing & sales related business and/or consulting experience with increasingly more senior responsibilities, ideally focused in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing and/or leading digital marketing programs for digital agencies or client marketing
- Broad understanding of current marketing & sales trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications in creating and sustaining competitive advantage with a focus on digital marketing and customer experience
- Understanding of how to use digital marketing channels, techniques, and operating models (e.g., org, processes, capabilities, client/agency engagement)
- Ability to transition easily from a marketing & sales perspective to consider the broader, strategic business challenges
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Creative yet pragmatic problem solver
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to plan, lead, and execute campaigns and programs across digital media (including programmatic), search, email, marketing automation, content marketing, personalization, social media, and mobile would be a plus
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing and advertising technology ecosystem would be a plus
- Experience with digital analytics techniques and technologies (e.g., Omniture, attribution platforms, marketing data marts) would be a plus
- Understanding of the digital agency landscape would be a plus
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working in one of our offices in North America with our Marketing & Sales practice.
The Marketing & Sales Practice strives to help clients in both consumer and business-to-business environments on a wide variety of marketing and sales topics. The mission of this practice is to help clients achieve marketing-driven profit growth. Our clients benefit from our experience in core areas of marketing such as branding, customer insights, marketing ROI, digital marketing, CLM, pricing, and sales and channel management.
What You'll Do
You will work in teams to tackle the key strategic, organizational, and operational challenges faced by our clients.
You'll collaborate within a team to bridge marketing expertise/knowledge and quantitative, fact-based consulting approaches. Using this expertise, you'll guide our clients in defining and refining their strategies in Consumer and B2B Marketing & Sales with a focus on Digital Marketing.
You will help clients transform their marketing strategy and operations to power growth through digital advantage and you'll help them to use digital to connect with customers and to drive revenue growth quickly. Specifically, you will work with companies to capture breakout sales growth by tapping new markets, personalizing customer experiences and optimizing interactions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top