Marketing Cloud Specialist - Digital Labs
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline, business, or marketing; Master's degree is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing software solutions and/or business consulting
- Experience delivering one or more of a market leading marketing cloud solution: Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Marketo
- Proficiency with IT/software solutions design, configuration, and implementation
- Experience in delivery and working with technology in the area of B2B software, CRM and marketing automation is a plus
- J2EE/JSP/EJB/Java Development
- Agile, Scrum Development Experience
- System and Document Security/PK/SSL
- Java Application Server Experience to include Websphere/WebLogic/JBoss/Clustering
- Enterprise Architecture Experience including Windows and Linux/Unix environments
- Experience with Oracle/MS SQL Server/DB2
- Load balancer/Clustering, web server, fire wall configuration experience
- Performance testing experience -- Ideally with Apache JMeter, HP LoadRunner, Silk Performer, IBM Rational Performance Tester or similar
- Understanding, installation and administration of Tomcat Servlet Engine or any commercial Application Server and the usage of respective technologies (Java Servlet, Java Server Pages)
- Knowledge in the Sling or OSGi frameworks, JCR API, RESTful principles or ExtJS framework, Dispatcher or CDNs a plus
- Adobe Analytics/Insight is a plus
- Other Adobe, Salesforce or Oracle products is a plus
Who You'll Work With
You will be working in one of our North America offices as part of Digital Labs and our Digital McKinsey teams more broadly.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
Digital Labs combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one. Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
What You'll Do
You will work with our strategic consultants to design and deliver solutions built upon marketing cloud solutions, leveraging and learning the McKinsey best practices in client service, issue synthesis and problem resolution.
You will define and execute on the vision of marketing cloud across market leading solutions. You will be part of a line that operates under the charter to translate McKinsey best-in-class strategy through to the tech layer. In your role you will work with the McKinsey client service teams to understand the business strategy and to architect and provide the configuration that best executes the processes and requirements to deliver the highest impact for the client.
You'll participate in practice development activities in creating content and repeatable assets. You will produce internal and external materials including educational packs, client ready proposal pages and webinars.
You'll evangelize, educate, and market the offerings across our various practices with a focus on Sales & Marketing and industries. You will collaborate with the Marketing Cloud leadership on the vision and roadmap for partnership development, and on the continuous product development of vendor offerings.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top