Manager, Healthcare Benchmarking
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Healthcare or related field required; Master's degree preferred
- Registered nurse or other clinical background preferred
- 4-6+ years related work experience in progressively responsible roles in healthcare, which may include management experience or experience leading teams
- Experience with some type of advanced analytic tools e.g., SQL, Alteryx, Tableau; performing complex data analysis and maintaining databases
- Experience working with different types of healthcare data sets across payors and providers, including financial and clinical
- Prior experience with some type of business consulting or project management preferred
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our Healthcare Analytics & Delivery team. Healthcare Analytics & Delivery is part of McKinsey's New Ventures.
The Healthcare Analytics & Delivery team uses healthcare data and analytics to answer some of the most pressing questions our healthcare clients have today. These capabilities are the foundation of multiple high profile initiatives and have been core to our Healthcare practice in delivering organization wide transformation programs for payors and providers.
McKinsey New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics to develop new products and services and integrate these into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for – and expands our investment in – our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
As one of the fastest-growing parts of our firm, New Ventures has more than 1,500 dedicated professionals and we're hiring diverse profiles from mathematicians and data scientists to seasoned executives and industry thought leaders.
What You'll Do
You will build and maintain the ecosystem of Healthcare payor, provider and services information our teams use every day to deliver client impact. You will support clients and teams by delivering the specific industry knowledge necessary to size up opportunities, make key decisions and build support for strategies. Areas of interest will include labor productivity, throughput, patient care, patient safety, caregiver safety, physician satisfaction, supply chain performance, payor operations, and many others.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top