Logistics Process Specialist
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in the freight forwarding or logistics
- Extensive experience in import and export market and customs
- Proficient user of Windows and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong customer service focus, detail oriented
- Ability to assess situations confidently and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to adapt successfully to changing situations
- Fluent in both German and English
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in Solingen (Dusseldorf area) and will be a part of our Technology & Digital (T&D) department. You will work closely with colleagues onsite as well as with other McKinsey support units globally and with external service providers.
What You'll Do
You will ensure the smooth running of all Technology & Digital logistics processes at McKinsey in the EMEA and Asia regions.
You will manage and optimize storage and shipping processes of IT equipment such as laptops, peripherals, and other accessories, and coordinate their dispatch to users. You will help to establish our latest logistics sites in Hong Kong and India. This includes identifying services in the transport and logistics market as well as assessing and negotiating conditions with external service providers. You will observe customs procedures as required by each country's local legislation.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top