- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, ideally in an international professional services environment
- Ability to assimilate firm values and culture and to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Strong leadership presence and relationship building skills with senior internal clients
- Ability to scope analyses and set priorities in a collaborative way
- Ability to identify issues and lead problem-solving efforts
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including writing and public speaking
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work streams seamlessly
- Solid knowledge of training program design and delivery principles
- Attention to detail combined with ability to see the "big picture"
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Tableau, WebEx and Lotus Notes
- Willingness to travel on occasion
Who You'll Work WithYou will work directly with the global McKinsey Learning Team and will be based at the Tampa Service Center (TSC), located in St. Petersburg, FL. McKinsey Learning is responsible for designing and delivering 150 in-person and distance learning programs annually to our consultants worldwide.
What You'll Do
You will perform a range of administrative and delivery tasks to support the day-to-day management and continuing development of firm learning programs.
As a Learning Specialist, you will be expected to understand program content and objectives and support projects and program development. You will meet with program leadership and present analysis of program feedback, program trends, and faculty performance. You will maintain and further hone the reputation of McKinsey Learning to deliver high-quality, operational excellence in a highly collaborative, responsive way.
You will share expertise on learning systems and applications, (e.g., SpotMe, Dazzmobile, LMS, Master Tool, PollEverywhere) with team members and planning teams. You will work to improve processes and implement best practices for program administration and delivery.
You will oversee the feedback process and evaluate and share participant feedback. You will collaborate with registrars/offices on any issues that arise related to program administration (e.g., pre-work compliance, attendance, etc). You'll monitor annual program budget, track program costs, support quarterly re-forecast process, and address issues with program leadership.
You will serve as the point of contact and the key resource for all core and extended faculty and manage scheduling. You will be the on-site contact for specific programs to stay in touch with program flow, administrative processes and program faculty/participants.
You will liaise with and train Learning Planners and the Administrative Support Team, and continuously communicate program changes to outbound planning teams. You will also initiate, lead and support projects and manage vendor relationships.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top