- University degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience as Learning Administrator or similar, ideally in an international business administration environment
- Deep knowledge of relevant processes and systems
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Experience organizing professional events
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; fluent in English and Portuguese
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in São Paulo,Brazil as part of the LatAm Professional Development and Learning Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference to the experience and development of consultants in Brazil. You will work closely with consultants, partners and other firm members. As a Learning Coordinator, you will work closely with the Professional Development Manager and with the partner overseeing Learning for the region. You will collaborate with our firm's global learning community and you'll work very closely with colleagues from Recruiting, HR and Staffing.
What You'll Do
You will perform a range of administrative duties in support of McKinsey learning programs.
You will manage the planning and organization of pre-program logistical arrangements, including managing participant and faculty communications, hotel arrangements, off-site venues, ground transportation, and program materials. You will also perform more complex, less structured program administrative activities and define/codify processes. You willbe the expert for and train (new) internal staff on pre-planning and program administration processes. You will own projects and be an independent contributor to team projects, suggesting and implementing planning process improvements. You will support the creation and maintenance of process and program documentation and participate in faculty meetings and host online sessions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top